If a man could start out when the sun rose in the morning and keep up with it all day long, 如果一个人能在早晨太阳升起的时候出发,一整天都跟着太阳走, go over the side of the world when the sun set and keep up with it on

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - World Conference on Disaster Reduction / The Fight Against Polio / Prostate Cancer By Broadcast: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with Explorations in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about the Galapagos Islands in the Pacific Ocean and the unusual creatures that live there. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: A Galapagos Giant

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(八)月

World Oceans Day 2018 On June 8th, much of the world observes United Nations World Oceans Day. The idea is to remind people how important the world's oceans are to all life on Earth, to celebrate their beauty, and to bring attention to the impact hum

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

Putting aside differences on maritime security, China and the United States say they are stepping up cooperation on ocean preservation, pledging to jointly combat illegal fishing and pollution. The special session on ocean protection was co-chaired b

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Over seventy per cent of the Earths surface is ocean. Many of our oceans are being damaged by human activity. On June 8, we recognize the importance of the oceans with World Ocean Day. This important day in the environmental calendar began on 8 June

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

EXPLORATIONS - December 11, 2002: Amelia Earhart By Marilyn Rice Christiano ((THEME) ) VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLOR

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. The Environmental Film Festival in Washington, D.C., has been bringing movies to America's capital for seventeen years. This year, the twelve-day f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

On June 8th, much of the world observes United Nations World Oceans Day. The idea is to remind people how important the world's oceans are to all life on Earth, to celebrate their beauty, and to bring attention to the impact human activity has on the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(6月)

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Young girl you're the type i need Baby you should know you are the one that i see Everything about you is the way that i like We can do it baby anytime of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This gadget you see right here was called the digital wall mapper, 你们在这里见到的这个是电子墙体测绘仪, and it produced the first three-dimensional map anybody has ever done of a cave, and it happened to be underwater in Wakulla

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

I really worry about our oceans. Not many people understand how important the oceans are. Every day we hear stories about the rainforests and the ice caps, but we rarely hear about the oceans. They form most of the Earths surface and most of the worl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Banyan The great wave 滔天巨浪 A look at how Japan views the seaand itself 日本之自身观amp;海洋观解读 Jun 2nd 2011 | from the print edition AT AROUND the age of 70, Katsushika Hokusai, still bounding with artistic energy, created Thirt

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I left him three days ago on the shore of a large sea. -What was he doing? 三天前我是在海岸边跟他分手的。-他在那里干什么? He was building a little boat with which to cross the ocean. 他在造一只小船想要飘洋过海。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Officials from around the world are meeting this week to discuss protecting the worlds oceans amid climate change and overfishing. The Global Oceans Action Summit for Food Security and Blue Growth is being held in The Hague. The summit runs through A

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

节奏布鲁斯:Kristinia DeBarge - Cried me a river 相关介绍 :Kristinia 对于关注欧美乐坛的歌迷来说不会陌生,她是风靡80年代流行乐坛-James DeBarge 的女儿,并且参加了美国偶像旗下的一个电视选秀节目

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

混血儿Sean Paul自幼就很喜欢运动,并十分擅长游泳和水球。后来的Paul还入选了牙买加的国家队。但舞曲音乐却始终是Paul的最爱。Sean Paul在决定放弃体育之后开始专注于做自己的音乐。1993年,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I still remember the day that we met I hold on to every word you said Asked me to surrender And that's what I did And you broke my heart again and again So now you are sorry like your all in love But where was your sorry when you broke it all up I to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A huge meteorite crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Babies who were sound asleep in Asia heard the impact. The meteorite went through the ocean bottom. It created a hole deep in the Earth. All the seawater from the Atlantic started rushing into the hol

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

节奏布鲁斯:Taio Cruz - Best Girl 相关介绍 :有着深厚创作功底的歌手唱起歌来可以说是小菜一碟,虽然被称为英国的Babyface,但Taio Cruz的嗓音并不能算最好的,在一群灵歌、RB黑人歌手中甚至可以

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯